Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ok I failed.


I have a good reason for not posting though, and why this zombie like blog will actually probably die after this post till December. Well I'm doing NaNoWriMo this month. If you don't know what it is then let me explain/pour boiling oil on you. Joking. NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month that happens in November. So that means while I might neglect my blog I shall be typing busily away trying to force fifty thousand words from my fingers. Hopefully due to my lack of posting...... I mean less then now ..... I shall not be forgotten. Speaking of writing what am I doing?! I need to get to eleven thousand by tonight and I have a fiction paper to do. >.<; Oh nos......

The fable of life is thinking that something is impossible.

I SHALL SUCCEED!!!!!! ....... I hope....... Wish me luck.

Sorry again for the short post and lack of posting.
I might start posting prompts on here for anyone amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment